When obtaining a loan from a Mortgage Company there will be some costs associated with the loan:
- Broker Fee, a charge from your Mortgage Broker, usually from 1 to 3% of the total amount financed
- Points or buying down rates, lender will allow rates to be lowered by buying them down
- Processing Fee by mortgage broker is typically $495,00 to $795.00
- Administration or Underwriting Fee by lender, is typically about $700
- Escrow Fee, depends on the purchase price
- Title Fee, depends on the purchase price
- Flood Fee, usually $12.00 to $20.00
- Recording Fee, depends on the purchase price
- Reserve for Insurance & Tax , depends on the purchase price
- Wire Fee, depends on the purchase price
If you would like more information, please complete the form below. Be sure to put "Mortgage Information" in the comments section or give us a brief description of what your specific needs are.
Use the form below to contact Choices Realty Northwest directly via email. Be sure to include your contact information and a message detailing your request so your needs can be attended to as quickly as possible. Fields marked with a "*" are required.